- Moves freely and thoroughly cleans every corner: the DEEBOT OZMO 920 cleans every corner. With a height of 9.3 cm, the DEEBOT OZMO 920 can easily reach hard-to-reach areas in your home. The optimised knocking brush ensures even deeper cleaning with lasting pressure - especially on carpets.
- Smart Navi 3.0 Laser & OZMO Technology: With the latest Smart Navi 3.0 mapping and navigation technology, the DEEBOT OZMO 920 can create a map of your home and display it in detail on your smartphone. So you can plan the most efficient cleaning path and determine which rooms are cleaned and when. Improved navigation technology now allows for the first time to store multiple floors.
- Carpet Detection and Max Mode: Automatically get twice the suction power as soon as the robot detects a carpet. The latest generation of carpet detection allows the DEEBOT OZMO 920 to automatically detect carpets and avoid them in the mop mode.
- Latest Virtual Limits Technology & Alexa + Google Home: Set four limits not only for vacuuming, but also for wiping. The ECOVACS Home App allows you to define virtual boundaries in order to deny certain areas of the vacuum robot. You can also launch your DEEBOT OZMO 920 via Alexa or Google Home.
- Automatic charging & resume: No more worrying about charging your robot. The DEEBOT OZMO 920 automatically ensures that it does not run out of power. When the battery is low, the robot suction returns to the charging station and automatically resumes cleaning after charging.
There are three differences between the OZMO 920 and the 950.
1. The OZMO 950 has a bigger internal battery, and can run up to 200 minutes on one charge. The OZMO 920 runs for 110 minutes.
2. With the larger battery, the OZMO 950 has three levels of suction: Normal, Max and Max Plus. The OZMO 920 has just Normal and Max.
3. The third difference is the OZMO 950 has a matte black finish, and the OZMO 920 has a glossier black finish.